• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 12 Days of Christmas - Day 10 - December 20th, 2019

dji420

Well Known Member
Tree Header.gif

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10

20.jpg

What are your favorite Christmas eats or drinks?

Give us the recipes if you would like!

footer gif.gif

Terms and Conditions

1. Participate in today's activity.
2. NDF staff will choose a random winner.
3. The winner will be announced the following morning.

4. Friday's winner will be announced on Monday morning.
5. The next day's activity will be opened for members as soon as the prior day's winner has been announced.
6. Members may enter every day UNLESS they have won a prize on a prior day. One prize per member only.
7. Prizes are paid out via PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards.
8. ALL winners will be paid by St Nick on December 27th or shortly thereafter.

Reactions: Mben

silverpeach

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My dad always made his special Cranberries for Christmas. So when I married into the Army and moved away, I added that to my holiday meals to feel closer to home. It is a really simple recipe of 3 ingredients. Whole Cranberries, Navel Oranges, and tons of Sugar. Use a blender to chop and mince the Cranberries and oranges together, then add in sugar to taste. Best when done the day before so the mixture has time to settle together. Funny story, when we moved to Germany I was so bound and determined to make this even though I had no good kitchen supplies that I used a cheese grater and did each whole cranberry one at a time!

Reactions: Mben and dji420

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Being the quasi-Mexicano that I am, my favorite Xmas food are tamales. I am going to pretend that my corn allergy/sensitivity doesn't exist for the holidays (since I am beginning to believe that it is more of a High Fructose Corn Syrup sensitivity than anything).

My recipe? Tamales are waaaaaay too much work - can I supply a phone number to order them instead? :p

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Most people understand pork or beef tamales, but the real treat ones are the dessert tamales. Pineapple tamales are my favorite!

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
chocolate mousse is the only iam good at making cause its so easy to make you just take chocolate puding and mix in cool whip and there my fancy dessert that super cheap as well

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I would have to say everything mom made, and for the many days of leftovers, turkey sandwiches and something my grandmother used to make, an Armenian concoction of turkey and barley whipped up with butter and cumin. Delicious!

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
4. Friday's winner will be announced on Monday morning.
5. The next day's activity will be opened for members as soon as the prior day's winner has been announced.

Reactions: dji420

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

Congratulations, clark68071908! :D

Check your PM's.
You are Friday's winner!

:awesome;

Enjoy your FREE MONEY!

PS - Feel free to participate in the other day's activities, but know
there will be no prize involved UNLESS you are the only participant
This applies to ALL future winners.