12 Days of Christmas - Day 11
Answer the following questions!
1. What's the name of the period leading up to Christmas?
2. Who brings presents to children in The Netherlands on the 5th/6th December?
3. In what decade was the first Christmas Card sent in the UK?
4. How many of Rudolph's eight companions names start with 'D'?
5. What country did Christmas Trees originate from?
6. What's the second line of the song "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas"?
7. What was Joseph's job?
8. Who were the first people to visit the baby Jesus?
9. What's lucky to find in your Christmas Pudding?
10. Where did the baby Jesus sleep?
Terms and Conditions
1. Participate in today's activity.
2. NDF staff will choose a random winner.
3. The winner will be announced the following morning.
4. Friday's winner will be announced on Monday morning.
5. The next day's activity will be opened for members as soon as the prior day's winner has been announced.
6. Members may enter every day UNLESS they have won a prize on a prior day. One prize per member only.
7. Prizes are paid out via PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards.
8. ALL winners will be paid by St Nick on December 27th or shortly thereafter.