• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed 12 Days of Christmas - Day 7 - December 17th, 2019

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Tree Header.gif

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7
17.jpg

Tell us what was your most favorite or least favorite Christmas gift and why.

footer gif.gif

Terms and Conditions
1. Participate in today's activity.
2. NDF staff will choose a random winner.
3. The winner will be announced the following morning.
4. Friday's winner will be announced on Monday morning.
5. The next day's activity will be opened for members as soon as the prior day's winner has been announced.
6. Members may enter every day UNLESS they have won a prize on a prior day. One prize per member only.
7. Prizes are paid out via PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards.
8. ALL winners will be paid by St Nick on December 27th or shortly thereafter.

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I guess my best present was getting my first puppy, Sherry. My cousins and Aunt Doris, who gave me Sherry were at our house and that was special too. Only sad when they left and cried.

• Love
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
For some reason, this has always stuck w/me. When I was young, prolly 10 or 11 years old, I wanted a Tyco racetrack for Christmas. Remember those? The little yellow trigger controllers, and the smell of burning copper? Anyway, woke up at my house (mom & dad's), & did Christmas. Didn't get it. I hate to say it, but I was disappointed. But, we always went to my grandmother's house Christmas afternoon to do Christmas with the rest of the family. Get to my grandmother's house, and there's a gift for me, wrapped in a box that was approximately 48" x 30" x 4". Perfect size for a Tyco racetrack, ya know. We always had to eat 1st and talk and talk and talk, then we talked some more, and finally after all that talking, we talked some more then we talked. Finally, we opened presents, and my anxiety was thru the roof at this point. Came my turn to open the present.......and I received a queen size blue comforter to go on my bed. I was devastated. I love the gift and the idea now as an adult, but as an 11 year old boy with all signs pointing to this being my Tyco Racetrack (then to get a comforter), it was disappointing, to say the least. That's just always stuck w/me. Now, I love to give presents, more than I like to receive them, and I have several kids, so everything they get me is as great as anything, so no favorites, I guess. But, there was that 1 major disappointing gift I got 30 years ago.. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

dji420

Well Known Member
:bigclap: Congratulations, robsspot3131! :bigclap:
Check your PM's.​

:banana: You are yesterday's winner!​

Enjoy your FREE MONEY! :dollarsign:
PS - Feel free to participate in the other day's activities, but know there will be no prize involved UNLESS you are the only participant.
This applies to ALL future winners.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch