• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

1st Place In Grande Vegas Tourney! Yippie!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
:surprise::thumb::gogirl::shwing::metal::pants::tongue::roll::maddance::bigclap::cheer::surprise::bonk::homer::nono::no: :boohoo::fart:surprised ... happy, happy, happy .... WHAT? Awwwwww man!!!!!How's that for a grand build up?!?! LOLSo I did win first place in one of their weekend freerolls but the prize was soooooo disappointing ............... $2.75 :no:   hahahaI do know the prize amounts going into the tournies so I knew if I kept first place it was gonna be a small prize.Just happy I won first place in one finally. :thumb:(ps - I do still have $160 bonus money in my account from the Easter free spins. Only need to play through $696 more to cash out $180.)

Last edited by a moderator:

piggy323

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats Mben!:bigclap:  Despite it's only 2.75, if you are lucky hitting the 5-digits on Keno, the payout can be high, and the costs is only $0.01 to play for each game round.  Good luck to the rest of your wager playthrough, it will be awesome if you get to cashout.  :slotmachine:  Let me know when you do (gives me hope that it's possible given my luck it's been impossible)!   Happy Spinning, and Happy Winning.piggy323

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
hahaha Thanks, piggy. "
And yes, Keno is the go to game with a low balance! :thumb: