• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2 Unicorns is the norm ..... but 5! WOW!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I just dropped my bet from .80 to .20 and hit 5 Unicorns (with wilds). I've only managed to hit 2 or 3 whenever I've played Enchanted Garden. Not a huge win, just a pretty SS.
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh and check out that Random Jackpot. Gawd, I want that!!!

omeg

Oh wow.......That is a pretty screen shot indeed. :roll:I have never even come close to that.Thanks for posting Mben.                                                                                Pam

stpowe6854

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yay for you! Someone won the random right after that because I was one who helped increasing the pot by adding to it and poof! It was gone. Bummer. Now I'm working on the Leprechaun one which I used to hate but I have $1000 pending withdrawal as it has been so good to me the last couple of days. I hope I don't touch it and it eventually makes it to my bank account. I must have put a million dollars into Win Palace and have yet to sit through the long wait for a withdrawal. (Not really a million but it sounds better). :)