• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2-Year-Old Asks for a Banana, Internet Goes Bananas

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
2-Year-Old Asks for a Banana, Internet Goes Bananas</h1>Meet charming, little Carter Hocevar. He's 2 years old, and boy does he love bananas. He loves them so much he'll randomly show up on his neighbor's doorstep in Cambridge, Canada, just to ask for one as a snack. He is very adorable, said David Cahill, the neighbor with the fruit. He comes over a lot because we're in a new neighborhood and there's not a lot of kids his age to play with. When Cahill's son, Jonathon, snapped a photo of one of Carter's doorstep visits with the caption, This is Carter. He knocked on my door to ask if he could have a banana and just left, Reddit went bananas. Take a look at all the hilarious memes popping up of Carter's banana-eating adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
sashasmom wrote: sorry but where are the parents of this wandering 2 year old?
 LOL, I think he lives right next door, besides it's Canada - probably safer neighborhoods. I can remember knocking on the neighbor's doors on either side of my grandparents house by myself when I was his age.I imagine the relative safety of way things were when I was his age might be the equivalent of living in some parts of Canada now 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
sashasmom wrote: sorry but where are the parents of this wandering 2 year old?
Hopefully his parents were on their porch watching him go to the neighbor's house. :thumb: