• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

20 Best Break-Up Songs

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Everyone has had a relationship that ended.  Either it finished on peaceful terms or it was a horrific experience.  Some of us have been completely blindsided when our heart was broke and things ended abruptly.  Others celebrated the ending of the relationship by yelling good riddance .  Either way, we've all been there at one time or another. Take a look at the songs on the 20 Best Break-Up songs list.  It includes the 50 most popular breakup songs.  No matter your situation I'm sure you can find at least one song to mark the occasion! 20 Best Break-Up Songs (In no particular order) </h3> Adele - Someone Like You Boyz II Men - End of the Road Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Loving Feeling Beyonce - Irreplaceable Flight of the Conchords - I'm Not Crying Bon Jovi - Always J. Geils Band - Love Stinks Smokey Robinson - Tracks of My Tears Butch Walker feat. Pink - Here Comes the Heartache Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me Keith Urban - You'll Think of Me George Jones - Good Year For the Roses Jewel - Stronger Woman Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River Journey - Separate Ways Vertical Horizon - Sun Rays and Saturdays Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know Phil Collins - Against All Odds Cinderella - Don't Know What You Got 'Til It's Gone <a href="http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Music/20-Best-Break-Up-Songs.aspx?b=1&p=20" title="Source">Source</a>

Last edited by a moderator: