• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL SIGN UP AREA

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
helwin wrote:     I said I wanted in, to Fantasy Football, somewhere around here. Then just pm'd Belgamo. I feel pretty stupid now, cause maybe too complicated?
That's the complicated part, PMing Belgamo. then it's a breeze from there! Glad to see you playing, helwin. :gogirl:

Mben

Staff member
It looks like with the last 3 to PM Belgamo, we have one spot left to fill! :clap:

Mben

Staff member
I can't wait! Remember everyone that the live draft is on Tuesday, Sep 6, 2010 at 9pm EST. See you all there!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
I am not screwing up again this year, last year i thought it was the next day and missed the live draft, boy did that screw up my team. But I fought through it to make it to the end but came up short.

omeg

I hope I have beginners luck on this live draft thing. :lol:No idea what I am doing, but I'll be there. :maddance:                                                                         Pam 

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
belgamo wrote: We are now full and ready to draft! Time to kick some ass!
 Have received a couple PM's about joining. just want to reiterate the league is full.

Last edited by a moderator:

WinnerPLZ

Well if i would have taken the time to read the poswt before pm'g you i would have known league was full, I'm always a day late and a dollar short. lmao good luck to you all this year. Hopefully see you all next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistyrich1980