• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2013 NFL FANTASY FOOTBALL REGISTRATION

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh the suspense!    Good luck in the draw today everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
so when is this so called DRAW that is suppose to be taking place and having my name drawn first happening anyways?

Mben

Staff member
STR8LAGGER wrote: so when is this so called DRAW that is suppose to be taking place and having my name drawn first happening anyways?
Belgamo said 8 or 9 EST tonight. He just loves keeping us in suspense it looks like! :pants:

Mben

Staff member
drumroll-please.jpg
The members who were drawn and will be sent invitations to our Free FF league are as follows ... rayjonestx1 queenmap TonyT CATLICKER tpayne105 STR8LAGGER gueyyya zbln stallions   Runner up - PSP (will enter in if someone above cannot commit) CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL! :bigclap:   PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE FORUM IS THE ONE YOU WANT THE INVITE TO BE SENT TO! You can check it under your profile.    

Last edited by a moderator:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
YEAH AWESOME~! Sorry you didnt make draw Petey man Im kinda bummed I wont be Whippin Dat Azz all season! Maybe well have to get into anotheer league together anyways broi!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Emails sent to winners emails REGISTERED with forum, so check those email inboxes for league registration details.
"

"
You have until August 23 to get registered up. At that point I will delete those who have not registered and open up league to those who were not lucky enough to be selected to get in.
"

"
Will announce info on the side pot if you want in on that after will have the final 12 teams ll registered up. Good luck!

Mben

Staff member
Let's see who gets into the paid league and then if there's room for those who were drawn for the free to join, you can join that one too, STR8LAGGER on a first come, first serve after the others have their chance to join it. "
So maybe you could be in a league with petey afer all. :clap: We will have to wait and see how this all plays out. "
I'm sad for those who didn't make it in this league but happy for those who did! And happy that Belgamo decide to have the second league so we all can possibly still be playing on an NDF league one way or another. :thumb:

Mben

Staff member
We are filled and ready to rock and roll!"
See everyone at the live draft tomorrow night!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearhustle