• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2014 NDF FF - Week 8 Finals - Week 9 Matchups - Current Standings

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 8 Finals

week 8 finals.png

Week 9 Matchups

week 9 matchups.png

Current Standings

week 8 standings.png

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
It figures, while i am having a good start to the season when my biggest game comes up all my top 3 players and point getters are all on a bye week so i will end up getting smashed this weekend i predict.

Mben

Staff member
Maybe not, petey. You've been on a pretty good streak. And your players look like good matchups against Ester's Eagles players. Except for that Dallas defense you got. lol

The Cardinals are playing Dallas this weekend. You know who I am rooting for. As all my friends know, I hate Dallas. The Cards better win ... which they shall!

Good luck to you this week!

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I can't believe that my scrubs came through, yeehaw. I was looking at a couple of the other teams and it seems like they have given up, brown clown had 1 player who had a bye week and started 2 others that are inactive players ? NWO also started a few players that had a bye week, so are people just giving up already ? Nice win Michelle !

Reactions: Mben and queenmap

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Of course my good players had a very off week! UGH! Romo, inactive had to pout in a QB last minute and didn't help either. There went my win. *SIGH*

I haven't given up! I think I still have a chance? LOL

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
I can't believe that my scrubs came through, yeehaw. I was looking at a couple of the other teams and it seems like they have given up, brown clown had 1 player who had a bye week and started 2 others that are inactive players ? NWO also started a few players that had a bye week, so are people just giving up already ? Nice win Michelle !

Thanks for the pat on the back, petey. It is a win for me and I'll take it but when the team owners are from what it looks like, actively participating, well you ...

Mben

Staff member
Of course my good players had a very off week! UGH! Romo, inactive had to pout in a QB last minute and didn't help either. There went my win. *SIGH*

I haven't given up! I think I still have a chance? LOL

Quitters never win and Winners never quit!!! You can do it, queenmap! ;)

Reactions: queenmap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper