• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2015 NDF Fantasy Football (free) - Week 16 Championship

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 16 Championship

week 16 matchups - championship.png

After 15 weeks of great football action, it comes down to these two teams!

Good luck to WhippinUrAzzes (aka on the forum STR8LAGGER) and Catlicker's Dawgs (aka on the forum CATLICKER) ! :cheer:

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks Michele, and good luck to you Str8lagger... hope you need it !!! Thank GOD my team peaked at the right time. Thanks Tony & Mben & Sookie 4 the great contest !!!

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Thanks Michele, and good luck to you Str8lagger... hope you need it !!! Thank GOD my team peaked at the right time. Thanks Tony & Mben & Sookie 4 the great contest !!!
BTW, you and STR8LAGGER both wrote letters to Santa asking to beat me in Fantasy Football.

You both must have been very good little boys this last year. I must have been a ..... well you get the picture! bahahahaha

Mben

Staff member
I just want to confirm that I did, indeed, win the NDF Rookie League sidepot for 2015 ???
You did win the sidepot! :bigclap:

Now we are waiting to see who gets the $50 Belgamo put up. May the best team win!!

Reactions: Sookie

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Or may the worst team get lucky !!!
UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU THIS TIME I THINK THEY WILL NOT, I hope not at least that is unless the Broncos defense steps it up in a God Like fashion. Good game so far though was worried and so mad I didn't start Hightower this week after he got damn near 30 outta his game Saturday...
I was like son of a B@#&h when I saw he got 30 and I had started DeSean Jackson who scored a whooping 4 LOL The rat Bastedge. So hopefully Emanuel does well and the Broncos D chokes! But we shall see...

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That ring is a beauty, Aaron, congrats on winning the championship. Just remember that everybody is gunning for you now !!! Can't wait til 2016 with the L.A. Rams, L.A. Chargers and L.A. Raiders !!! lol

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Gah I know they going back to LA again fuckin sellouts! LOL
WAS a GREAT GAME though I was so mad when I started Desean in stead of Hightower and then Hightower threw down almost 30 points I was like damnit lol had me worried for a minute!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Here is a fun fact: When I was very little my great uncle, Jack Hartman, was part owner of the Oakland Raiders. :collide:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I remember hearing about how my dad got in trouble once because he had a white game ball or something signed by all the Raiders and my grandpa came home one day and found him and his brother playing catch with it in the street. I guess they wrecked it.

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I remember hearing about how my dad got in trouble once because he had a white game ball or something signed by all the Raiders and my grandpa came home one day and found him and his brother playing catch with it in the street. I guess they wrecked it.
Ouch Id beat my kid senseless lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216