• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2015 No Deposit Forum - FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks hun, I do appreciate it. And I must say you are doing a fine job running things single-handed. :p
Awww, thanks!:lol: I wasn't sure if anyone noticed Mben was gone, I figured the second something came up I couldn't do myself you guys would get wise though ;)

Reactions: Mikey7a

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks everyone was a fun league this year with some really close games but just since I was pretty quiet this year I did whipurazzes just for the record!!!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone was a fun league this year with some really close games but just since I was pretty quiet this year I did whipurazzes just for the record!!!

Yeah, yeah ..... I liked when you were quiet! bahahahaha :tongue:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yeah, yeah ..... I liked when you were quiet! bahahahaha :tongue:

You know I GET THAT ALOTTTTTTT LOL Too bad for all of you who cant ignore me as easily as I can ignore myself pretty easy so I don't gotta put up with me!

JUST REMEMBER MBEN
It's OKAY DON'T BE ALL... :boohoo: AND THEN ALL:angry: CAUSE IM :awesome; JUST BECAUSE
I HANDED YOU YOUR :pants: IN OUR :catch: GAME THIS YEAR YOULL GET ANOTHER CHANCE AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

:beard:

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699