• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2023 Fantasy Football - Team Owners (NDF Members & some Non-members) and our Team Names

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

who's who 2023.png

Last edited:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'm going to change from CATLICKER'S RAMS to
CATLICKER'S CHARGERS,
if it will let me.
Here's what I found in a search:
There is no official way to change your fantasy football team name, but you can usually do so by editing your team’s profile on the league website. Be sure to include your new name in the “Team Name” field when creating your team.

I think I did this a couple of seasons ago when I went from PSP Crushers to PSP Crushed Creampuffs

Edit - it works!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
@CATLICKER I'll update the above list when you change your team name.

@PSP So are you going to stay with 'Wannabe Champs - Allegedly'?

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Accidentally signed up for another league, NFL managed, and it just keeps taking me there. And once the draft takes place, it says there is no way to quit league.

Mben

Staff member
Accidentally signed up for another league, NFL managed, and it just keeps taking me there. And once the draft takes place, it says there is no way to quit league.
I did that once. I put myself in a random league one time. So I was in that one and our regular league.

Your team in our league did draft the other night, so we know you're in. Now how do we get you to log into it.

I'm gonna run to my PC (I'm on my cell and I think it's easier than trying it in the mobile app) and see what I find out and will let you know.

Mben

Staff member
Ok @CATLICKER, can you see if this works? I did this on my desktop.

:below: Go to "MY LEAGUES" in the top right corner

my leagues.png

:below: A list of clickable leagues should appear. You should see the random NFL league and our NDF league. :crossed:Choose the NDF league.

list of leagues.png

:below: Here's the year I joined a random league. See how my list shows multiple leagues for 2012? I was able to click the one I wanted in.

random.png

Mben

Staff member
@CATLICKER Is it possible you have used two different email addresses? Try signing out of the one and signing in with the other.

Mben

Staff member
@CATLICKER See if any of the following works for you...

Sign out of your account and then sign back in and hopefully, you get to this page. :below:

invite.png

Choose "Received an invite" and enter the info from the PM I sent you.

Mben

Staff member
@CATLICKER Sign out and then sign back in and hopefully you get to this page...

invite.png

Choose "received an Invite" and enter the info from the PM I just sent you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reddy7