• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

21Dukes check your accounts....

omeg

Hi Gang:Found $5 in my 21Dukes account today, and did not recieve an email.Check your accounts                                                                                      Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh yippie!
clap.gif
I found $5 too and I am not a depositor. Thanks Pam!

steif3

Banned
I have a withdrawal pending there since the 7th. Does anyone have any experience with them and, how long did it take you to get your withdrawal? Any input is greatly appreciated."
"
"
Thanks,"
"
steif3

omeg

steif3 wrote: I have a withdrawal pending there since the 7th. Does anyone have any experience with them and, how long did it take you to get your withdrawal? Any input is greatly appreciated.Thanks,steif3
 Hi steif3: I have some experience with 21Dukes and their withdrawls. I do know that the first withdrawl takes the longest, and they will need your docs, to approve them, and for me, they even called me, to verify my account/idenity. After all that, it still took several more days for the money to reach my eWallet. I stayed in touch with Live chat, and they were very nice during the process.  (They were very new when I won my $700 dollars from them)My advice is to stay in touch with them, and be sure all your docs are sent in, and approved.  For me, the whole process took about 3 weeks.  It is a long time to wait I know but as I said, the first withdrawl takes the longest.  After that it doesnt take as long. Wishing you the best of luck on your withdrawl process.  Please let us know how it works out for you.                                                                                                Pam

steif3

Banned
Thanks so much for the reply PMM2008. I have been in touch with them and they are some of the nicest and funniest support I have had contact with. I crack up everytime I chat with them. I have sent in all my docs and they were approved so, I guess it's just a wait and see. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again."
"
steif3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weewee73175