• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$25 slots bonus this is vegas

deej

DOWN UNDER PLAYER
ok then, we've had the scratch card bonus now i have had 2 $25 slots bonuses in my account over the last 2 days (lost it all, buy had fun) there maybe more as there birthday month goes on.SO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNTS!!!i hope everybody gets it and it wasn't just me:)btw did anybody play the $7000 free roll on the 7th at poker time. If you did let me know how you did.If not look out for the 17th and 27. (same thing again) I only got $1.40also theres a new $2000 free roll at crasy poker on the 28th with no reguirements. play it, win it, and spend it. enjoyp.s.i'll put the 2k at crasy in the poker freeroll section

crazyashell

CRAZY ROLLER
Thank you deei I did check my account and i had $5 in it that was nices of them because i never deposit with them yet

misterep

Banned
Thank you, I had a $5 slots freebie promo waiting for me
floating.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

virgie

NDF FRIEND
i took my 5.00 all the way to a130.00 cash out...cool. and another chip of 10.00 to 100.00 cash out.. could have been270.00 but didnt know the rules and didnt know how much i had to bet so, i went down to 100.00... so waiting on the cashout.. that was the 10april and 11april.. so it should be any day... good thing i deposited twice before i used these chips... lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson