• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

3 Dice Tourney win!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I have played a few free 3 Dice tourneys lately and won $5 a few days ago.When I play them, I go for the 5x's, 5'xs, 5'xs game at $15 a spin. Hit the 5x's, 5x's red seven a couple of times. And the hit I had that won me the $5 was on one of their video slots, a Hawaiian themed slot. Hit that with mega wilds all over the screen.Anyway, I was playing last night and won the top prize of ........ $10! And all because of this winning screenshot. WHY can't I do this with my real money?!?!? WAH!!!!! 
download.spark

download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

That beautiful screenshot was only worth $10? Why oh why couldnt it of been on a deposit for you?!Ahhh, you'll get them next time Mben. :roll:Thanks for posting, I just love to see those.                                                                                  Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
By the suggestion of Belgamo, I checked to see what the progressive jackpot was on the same game in real money mode and it sits at $17,084. Last night it was at $31,630.43When I hit the progressive during tournament play last night, did it get reset? And if so, HOW MESSED UP IS THAT?!?!?! 
download.spark
-- Edited by Mben on Saturday 2nd of July 2011 04:27:55 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Brenda777

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yea Mben I play there freeroll all the time cause they have fun machines and I'm bored, I have never won any money though, can't believe you did lol, I won the jackpot on there one time two wasin 3rd place for 5 dollars and when it ended I ended up in fourth, didn't get anything lol. It's fun to watch their chat while playing too, sometimes they have trivia games and such in the chat room for money. I have never deposited there so if you make anything off your 5 and withdraw let us know how they are about that.