• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

3 Reel Classics Finally Pay Me Good @ Intertops Classic!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I deposited $20 and took a 50% bonus and am walking away with a cool $5000!

I hit something that put my balance up to $85. Started upping my bets. Eventually reached over $450. Then I really upped my bets and then hit $1000. That started the ball rolling in my favor!

I cashed out the max wire of $2500 Thursday night and got the word this morning that it has been sent to my bank. I will cash out the rest this Thursday since they have a max per week rule.

My name is even up in lights! :roll:

Untitled 6.png

up in lights.png

up in lights 2.png

Attachments

• Untitled 1.png
    Untitled 1.png
    670 KB · Views: 537
  • Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    713.1 KB · Views: 547
  • Untitled 3.png
    Untitled 3.png
    703.2 KB · Views: 567
  • Untitled 4.png
    Untitled 4.png
    705.8 KB · Views: 551
  • Untitled 5.png
    Untitled 5.png
    699 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:

PMM

Oh Mben... I couldn't be more happy if it we're myself. You have waited so long.
A HUGE congrats to you.
HOT DAMN!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben, I just wanted you to know that I have seen your awesome wins up on the Intertops crawler several times now and I always say to myself when I do "I am so happy for her (and jealous a little bit too!) It really is wonderful to have won that much money I'm sure and I can only imagine how those little rugrat grandkids of yours are enjoying the spoils as well! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person, other than Sookie and myself that is! LOL

Enjoy!
Leslie
aka jumboscampi

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Mben, I just wanted you to know that I have seen your awesome wins up on the Intertops crawler several times now and I always say to myself when I do "I am so happy for her (and jealous a little bit too!) It really is wonderful to have won that much money I'm sure and I can only imagine how those little rugrat grandkids of yours are enjoying the spoils as well! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person, other than Sookie and myself that is! LOL

Enjoy!
Leslie
aka jumboscampi
Awwww, thanks, jumbo. It's definitely a good feeling bringing home that much cash. Winning is one thing, but cashing out is another. lol It will happen to you (and Sookie) too, I'm sure!

My grandkids will enjoy the fact that half of my winnings I am giving to my daughter so she can use it as a down payment on a new vehicle. They'll like their new ride. ;)

Reactions: Sookie