• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

3DICE 10 Cent bet on PENTA PAY ROR

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
WOW WEEEE Spade! That is a great hit! CONGRATS! :bigclap:I have to say this .... don't you wish you were spinning at .30 instead of .10?You know that is my game when I am at 3Dice. :wink:

omeg

I just love the way that machine looks..........5x5x7......That is some pretty stuff.Thanks Spade, and congrats on a nice hit.                                                                                  Pam

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
Mben wrote: WOW WEEEE Spade! That is a great hit! CONGRATS! :bigclap:I have to say this .... don't you wish you were spinning at .30 instead of .10?You know that is my game when I am at 3Dice. :wink:
 Well at the time only had $13 and I hardly ever play 3 its a waste by time you add up the coins you spent and weigh the against that crappy moody wheel it don't pay. Now yes if three 5x popped up be a little sad but I ain't knocking $150.00 for $00.10 bet would you?:dollarsign:

tamaroa

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Very nice Spade...........do they have a fast and friendly cash out system?

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
tamaroa wrote: Very nice Spade...........do they have a fast and friendly cash out system?
 fastest I have ever seen! Due to wishes of NDF cant go into detail