• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

4 Piece Chicken McNuggets at iNet

ishin

Banned
I'm still playing off of the $2 they gave out for Field of Green.Just a lil win...Chicken McNuggets...I ordered the 6 piece, but only got 4...

Last edited by a moderator:

ishin

Banned
mixx wrote: Nice! So you can play other games after making the playthru right?
I think and hope so.After making playthru, my balance automatically dropped down to $10 (which was the max cashout for that $2 freechip)  I then proceeded to play other Real-Series Slots...I figured my game play was no longer restricted to Field of Green after meeting playthru on the $2 chip...but I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. 
confuse.gif

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the screenshot there ishin!!"
"
Did you go back to McDonald's and tell them they screwed up on your order?!?!

ishin

Banned
ishin wrote:  
mixx wrote: Nice! So you can play other games after making the playthru right?
I think and hope so.After making playthru, my balance automatically dropped down to $10 (which was the max cashout for that $2 freechip)  I then proceeded to play other Real-Series Slots...I figured my game play was no longer restricted to Field of Green after meeting playthru on the $2 chip...but I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.    iNetBet does not allow play on other games even after fulfilling the terms/ wagering for any said coupon.  LAME! All winnings voided.  My withdrawal was denied.  

ishin

Banned
one last thing I failed to mention...iNetBet can kiss my

ishin

Banned
heres my email correspondence with iNetBet support:<table class="cf gJ" cellpadding="0"><table class="cf ix" cellpadding="0"> show details 2:02 PM (16 minutes ago) Dear iNetBet,Please help me to clarify for the future...Lets say I redeem a coupon for a 100% match bonus for real-series slots only.  After completing the wagering requirements for the coupon, am I allowed to play games other than real-series slots before making a withdrawal?Thanks----------------------------------------------------<table class="cf gJ" cellpadding="0"><table class="cf ix" cellpadding="0"> show details 2:09 PM (12 minutes ago) Hi ,Thanks for your mail. You must cash out as you cannot play funds won on 'allowed games' on games which are not allowed on the coupon.Regards,CSR LukeiNetBet Support

ishin

Banned
So what have I learned from this? 'Allowed and/or restricted games' : applies to the entire life of the deposit or until a withdrawal is made. 'Wagering Requirement' :  amount of wagering on allowed games before a withdrawal can be made.Completion of the wagering requirement merely allows you to withdraw.  Allowed/ Restricted games still apply, until a withdrawal is made.This rule is back-asswards I say.  It must be relatively new.  In the past, I know for certain, that meeting the wagering requirements for any coupon I've taken meant that I was then free from all the restrictions of that coupon.  I didn't have to withdraw and redeposit to play without restrictions. So thats that...hope this clarifies.  Clear as mud.

ishin

Banned
re: your question about reverse withdrawals"
"
Cat Dancer,"
"
I also was curious to know whether or not a withdrawal followed by a reverse withdrawal constitutes as a cashout that, according to their earlier reply, would then free a player from the restrictions of a coupon."
"
This time, no reply."
"
"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"
3:14 PM (4 hours ago)"
"
Dear iNetBet,"
"
To further clarify..."
How about if a player withdraws, and then reverses that withdrawal? Can a player then proceed to play without restrictions?"
"
"
Thanks

ishin

Banned
MommyMachine wrote: INETBET IS LAME&gt;&gt;they take forever to respond and when they do they are short and rude
Yes, their replies tend to be curt and the answers don't ever really directly answer the question.It could be a yes or no question...and they'll skirt around it with this and that jibberish.  They are like master politicians.

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Wow that not right you would think after making playthrough etc. you could do what you want with it since it is your money... so sorry ishin