• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$50 of food at Schwans for $25

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I got a coupon for new schwans customers you might like. They deliver and their food is great. They take food stamps also. $25 off your first purchase of $50 or more plus free delivery. Exp. 06/24. Schwans.com
Use coupon code Savor35
:maracastaco:

PMM

I get Schwans often, so I am not a new customer, but that is a great coupon, Thanks chilymellow.
I'm sure someone might be able to use it! Very thoughtful.

Reactions: Gadget and Mben

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was thinking about asking my neighbor to place a new order, but for me.

Then I felt guilty for thinking about it. It's the kind of thing my neighbor would think of asking for me to do.
:bone:

Reactions: Gadget and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking about asking my neighbor to place a new order, but for me.

Then I felt guilty for thinking about it. It's the kind of thing my neighbor would think of asking for me to do.
:bone:
I'd ask them if they would ever buy from Schwans and if they said no, I'd ask them to place an order for me. Why let usable neighbors go to waste? :laughhard:

Mben

Staff member
A lot of people use coupons and save loads. I have to try the coupon clipping.
A couple of years go, my daughter got into coupon'ing. She was a fanatic about it. Would watch the extreme coupon show, send me pics of her purchases (ie: 6 bottles of shampoo, 4 jugs of laundry detergent, 8 bottles of dish soap = $1.85), and plastic bins in her closets and shelves in the laundry room were over flowing with all kinds of stuff. Whatever I was running low on, I grabbed from her when I was visiting. lol But sadly she doesn't do it anymore. That's my daughter though. She starts stuff, goes all gung ho and then she just stops. :confused:

Mben

Staff member
I am just like your daughter i must admit... starting and stopping all the time :biglol:. I might try it out next time i shop.
:lol:

I forgot to also mention that every Sunday morning she would go to all the $1 stores near her and buy how ever many the store allowed her to of the Sunday paper which normally cost $2.50 - $3.50 for a $1 ... for the coupons! If I was heading to her house on any given Sunday, she'd ask me to stop at one $1 store near me at least and get her newspapers. lol And if she went too late in the morning, other couponers bought up all the newspapers already.

PMM

I love coupons, but am to lazy to cut and sort. Every now and again, one coupon for a particular item will be sent to my mailbox, and I'll be sure to use it. Usually dog or cat food. (I have 1 dog and four cats) and I always save money and say, why don't I do this more often? That is the end of it. lol