• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$60 free at palace of chance

bobb15dk

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
$60 FREE CHIP 40X Playthrough $100 Max Cash-Out Redeem: JANAPP60 No Deposit Required This free chip offer is for POC depositors only! If you have not yet made a deposit with POC, please do so before attempting to redeem this free chip. If your last transaction was a free chip, do not redeem this <acronym title="To check latest coupon codes with eligibility and terms - click our Coupons Search link on the menu ;)">coupon </acronym> before making another deposit with us as we do not allow multiple free chips in a row.)

Last edited by a moderator:

BeccaH20

Banned
I got the email with the new code this morning as well and it said it couldn't be redeemed. I also got an appreciation code for Cirrus in the mail today, and that one said expired when I tried to put it in. "
"
It seems they sent out the emails today, but forgot to activate the codes today!

BeccaH20

Banned
FYI, I just tried this one again just now and it worked this time, no problems! So, I say, try it again~~"
"
I'm off to try out the other earlier denied codes. Good luck everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnomes