• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A Blast From The Past: FORUM CONTEST RECIPE WINNERS

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Marshmallow Crunch  Better than Sex Brownies!Ingredients and recipe are to make brownies from scratch.Or... if you are lazy and /or in a rush...It is surely adaptable to use your favorite boxed brownie mixand follow the rest of recipe to turn them into Better Than Your Mothers Brownies!
hungry.gif
LoL
hungry.gif
Brownies              Marshmallow Crunch 1 Cup Butter                             1  Jar Marshmallow2 Cups Sugar                     & nbsp;             Creme (7oz)     4 Eggs                                 1 Cup Creamy 6 Tbsp Baking                          Peanut Butter Cocoa                           2  Cups (12oz)1 Cup Flour                            Semi-Sweet2 tsp.Vanilla                            Choc. Chips 1/2 tsp. Salt                                 3  Cups Rice Krispies In large mixing bowl; cream together BUTTER & SUGAR, then add EGGS. Stir in the Baking COCOA, FLOUR, VANILLA, and SALT. Stir intill well blended.Spread in greased 13x9x2 pan. Bake on 350* for 25 minutes. *(Dont worry if this pan of brownies is looking a little thin before and after baking, it is supposed to! This will be your base layer of Chocolate goodness!)*Allow to Cool completely.Spread on the MARSHMALLOW CREAM over pan of cooled brownies.Set aside.In med. saucepan, melt PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE CHIPS over low heat. *stirring continuessly* When melted, stir in RICE-KRISPIES Now.... with the Krispies well coated in an eewwy-gewwy mess ofPB & chocolate goodness, spread quickly and evenly over your Marshmallow-creamed layered Brownies........and lastly......***CHILL***CUT***REFRIGERATE***EAT'EM THEY'RE GREAT!

Last edited by a moderator:

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My recipies would be so fun to share...Unfortunately, I've never measured the things I prepare,So I figured the best thing that I could possibly doIs to share the secrets of  Better Than Sex  Turkey with you!Better Than Sex TurkeyA  Let's talk Turkey PoemIts time again for a Thanksgiving feastAnd it centers around that scrumptious beast!Yes, the Turkey is what I'm talkin about,But as hard as you try, it gets all dried out!Although it may still taste really greatThat's mostly because of the 5 hour wait!But if you wish it to be all that you anticipateafter all of the basting and care that you take,Here is the secret to moist, juicy, turkey on your plate!First, start her out as you'd normally do,With butter, garlic, and spices preferred by you....Then into the oven goeth the bird,Here's where it gets tricky so forget all that you've ever heard!Leave the foil off....no need for a lidWe're browning it first for a crispier skin.Then after it looks to be nice and brownFlip that Turkey BREAST SIDE DOWN!Now cover and baste like nothing had changedTill it's cook time is done and Dinner is proclaimed!This trick really works,...Just try and you'll see,And no carving be needed'cause the meat just comes free!It's juicy and tender and falls off the boneOf course, it's been basting that breast on it's own!One thing I should mention,...a warning or two,At this point for looks....not a lot you can do!And if your a stuffer of stuffing inside,Well,...it may be best to do it on the side,But if it's taste your afterAnd you preffer it be moist and not dry,Then this is the way,Just give it a try!

Last edited by a moderator:

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My recipies would be so fun to share...Unfortunately,I've never measured the things I prepare,So I figured the best thing that I could possibly doIs to share the secrets of Better Than Sex Turkey with you!Better Than Sex TurkeyA Let's talk Turkey PoemIts time again for a Thanksgiving feastAnd it centers around that scrumptious beast!Yes, the Turkey is what I'm talkin about,But as hard as you try, it gets all dried out!Although it may still taste really greatThat's mostly because of the 5 hour wait!But if you wish it to be all that you anticipateafter all of the basting and care that you take,Here is the secret to moist, juicy, turkey on your plate!First, start her out as you'd normally do,With butter, garlic, and spices preferred by you....Then into the oven goeth the bird,Here's where it gets tricky so forget all that you've ever heard!Leave the foil off....no need for a lidWe're browning it first for a crispier skin.Then after it looks to be nice and brownFlip that Turkey BREAST SIDE DOWN!Now cover and baste like nothing had changedTill it's cook time is done and Dinner is proclaimed!This trick really works,...Just try and you'll see,And no carving be needed'cause the meat just comes free!It's juicy and tender and falls off the boneOf course, it's been basting that breast on it's own!One thing I should mention,...a warning or two,At this point for looks....not a lot you can do!And if your a stuffer of stuffing inside,Well,...it may be best to do it on the side,But if it's taste your afterAnd you preffer it be moist and not dry,Then this is the way,Just give it a try!