• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A guy with a kitten...

PatrickStar23

I was always a big fan of animals and I always wanted a cat...when I went to my parents' house I found out that their cat had babies (they forgot to sterilize the cat...) and that they wanted to give the babies to some of their neighbors who wanted cats too (some really nice and old people). At this point I noticed a small ball of fur which was different from the other kittens (all the kittens were white with yellow and black spots, the one I saw was gray with stripes). I looked at him and told myself "ok you're coming with me". When the kitten turned 6 weeks I took him home to my apartment. To my surprise, he already knew how to use the litter! What a clever little fellow! Some would say he's too young to be taken from his mom, I say different. The kitten is fully weaned and is eating wet and dry food, likes goat milk a lot and he's very playful. He didn't even cry in his first day at my apartment which was super cool. He's a grown boy! And another cool thing is the fact that he actually sleeps in HIS OWN bed and not on mine lol
He's my little sunshine and it warms my heart to have this little guy with me! My girlfriend is also thrilled and loves him 100%
This is the story of my little ball of fur Azzy. Here's also a pic of him.
33940214_993403624158943_1157107156395229184_n.jpg

Reactions: Mben

PMM

Awww, that is fantastic! Azzy is one lucky cat!

I love cats as well, I own 4. They are all so important to me. All have different personalities, and different looks, yet they all get along (usually) and I enjoy them so much.

The pic of Azzy is adorable.

Cats rule!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, PatrickStar! Azzy is precious! :heart:

My cat, Charlie, was given to me by my daughter as a surprise. After a breakup, I joked that I needed to get myself a cat so I wouldn't be so lonely. Well my daughter took my joke literally and ... "Surprise!".

I resented him at the beginning. You know, was given a life that I had to be responsible for without wanting to be responsible for anything or anyone but myself for a while.

But my little pain in the butt eventually became my little buddy and has been for the last six years. I can't see life without him really. He's still a pain in the butt though. hahaha!

Reactions: PMM

PatrickStar23

Awww, that is fantastic! Azzy is one lucky cat!

I love cats as well, I own 4. They are all so important to me. All have different personalities, and different looks, yet they all get along (usually) and I enjoy them so much.

The pic of Azzy is adorable.

Cats rule!

Thank you! He's everything to me and we're having a lot of fun together!
For a guy it's a bit weird actually to think of your kitten when you're at work lol But yes, I do think of him when I'm at work and when I get home I can't wait to cuddle and spoil him. (he will be such a spoilt little kitty)
I wish I could get more cats, but my apartment is small and until I don't move in a house I won't be able to raise more cats.

Cats for life!! :kitty:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

I live in a big farm house, and my cats do love the extra space, seeing as I have the 4 of them. I hope someday you will be able to get more kitty's. They truly are a friend in good and bad times.

Here is my youngest one, his name is Zane.

Zane.jpg

Reactions: PatrickStar23

PatrickStar23

Thanks for sharing, PatrickStar! Azzy is precious! :heart:

My cat, Charlie, was given to me by my daughter as a surprise. After a breakup, I joked that I needed to get myself a cat so I wouldn't be so lonely. Well my daughter took my joke literally and ... "Surprise!".

I resented him at the beginning. You know, was given a life that I had to be responsible for without wanting to be responsible for anything or anyone but myself for a while.

But my little pain in the butt eventually became my little buddy and has been for the last six years. I can't see life without him really. He's still a pain in the butt though. hahaha!

It's good you two became friends after all! I know animals can be very soothing and they feel when we don't feel good and do their best to calm us. Even if sometimes they can be annoying (I can't wait for that rebel teen period of Azzy jk), they are very precious and once you get used to them, you can't imagine a life without them.

PatrickStar23

I live in a big farm house, and my cats do love the extra space, seeing as I have the 4 of them. I hope someday you will be able to get more kitty's. They truly are a friend in good and bad times.

Here is my youngest one, his name is Zane.

View attachment 9885

Oh gosh, he's so cute!!
You're lucky you live in a farm house, your kitties can run around and play all day as much as they like!
Now that Azzy is so small he is ok with my apartment and he has plenty of toys to play, but I'm a little worried for the future, who knows when I get to buy a house...

However, back to your kitty, he's adorable!

PMM

Aww, thanks PatrickStar23...

Azzy is adorable too!

As a matter of fact, I think ALL cats and kittens are adorable. hehe

Joan

We have two cats, one of which can live inside and outside. Both of us work full-time. Because it's nice out, they like to spend most of their time outdoors. Because I think it's too cold outside for them to be outside (which they hate), I keep them inside during the winter (which they seriously hate). The youngster likes to spend his days outdoors and his nights inside. When the older woman is outside, she likes to chase mice and voles. There are many of them in our yard (which there are plenty of). In the evenings and on the weekends, we play and cuddle. Friends or my parents help us if we're away for more than a day. They keep an eye on them. Because I wouldn't say I like cat collars, I don't want them as much as other people do. It can be dangerous for cats to run through hedges because they can get their collars caught quickly. If you want to let your cats out, make sure they have been chipped and maybe even tattooed.