• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A lil' surprise when mowing the yard

omeg

download.spark
Hi gang:Spring is here! Almost didnt see these little guys under the tall grass as it was getting mowed. I'm so glad they are okay.Precious little bunnies. My Great-Aunt always says Spring is the greatest season as it is a renewal of life. I agree.:roll:Just thought some might enjoy this pic.                                                                 Pam 

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: Cute little bunnies...Mowing grass already???? We don't have to quite yet!!!
 About 3-4 weeks ago we had that really warm spell in the 80's, and the grass has been growing every since.
doh.gif
                                                                 Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
How cute, Pam! I'm so glad you saw them before ....... ugh, don't even want to think of that! lol

omeg

vllynet wrote: in what region of the world do you live in?
 I live in the USA, State of Michigan. Its a Northern State.                                                                   Pam

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Actually, they mulch quite nicely ....    :surprise: (Just kidding - they make a much better stew :thumb:)