• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A Male Fairy Tale

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
(One of my friends on Facebook posted this - I'm sure all of the ladies here will appreciate it :thumb: ))   M ale Fairy Tale: Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, Will you marry me? The Princess said, No!!! And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and banged skinny long-legged big-titted broads and hunted... and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frikin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up. THE END. -- Edited by Mben on Wednesday 23rd of November 2011 12:38:24 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

All in good fun PSP. Nothing but laughing here after I read it.Thanks for posting.                                                                   Pam :roll: