• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A NICE HIT AT CLEO'S

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Got a $2000 withdrawal pending which is the max you can withdraw at a time. Takes 10 days to receive a check. Hope I can hang that long and do another withdrawal!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Yay! Congrats on your withdrawal, krystalkitty! I'm very happy for you! :roll:

omeg

Keep us up to date on your withdrawl at Cleos.I have no shame, so I can tell you I am soooooo envious of you and your winning streak. :lol:May many more of us experience the feeling of winning very soon. :roll:

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
very nice hits you have there. It sucks having to to wait 2 weeks every $2000 but at least you can cashout all you want in $2000 increments I mean you don't have to leave it in your balance you can make a $2000 cashout then go back to the cashier and do it again until you cashed out all you want. I thought I would let you know In case you didn't know.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Thanks tking1! But I think I went to do that and couldn't! Cuz I initally did a 1G withdrawal then wanted to do a 2G withdrawal and I had to X out of that withdrawal and do the 2G withdrawl! If you would please PM me and let me know the process:) TY!