• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Absolutely amazing!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
These shots are from Sloto'Cash from yesterday. Not that I want to show off or anything and bore you to death with Gold Rush but............remember the other day when I hit the 3 Miners twice during the same run at Sloto? Well check these out. It happened again! Look at the times of these hits. Unreal! Oh, and don't look at the balance. LOL I played down the $300+ and then claimed my comp points which is the reason why my wager was so low on the second shot.
miner.jpg
miner1.jpg
-- Edited by Mben on Monday 8th of February 2010 12:58:12 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

ishin

Banned
youre such a show off!  i hope you cashed out a lil somthin somthin.

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WTG mben! Don't stop now. :) That miner's gotta thing for you.

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Ok Mben... what in the world do you have going on with this man? huh go ahead and let us in on it would ya lmao. Congrats!!!!

Mben

Staff member
Shhhhhh...........don't tell my Benny boy that I have a little something on the side!! LOL "
"
Thanks guys for the whoo hoo's!

Mben

Staff member
I know you guys may not believe it (I have the screenshots to prove it LOL) but I hit them twice today at Vegas Regal too. That old man is stalking me!!! "
"
.15 wager and paid out $20 both times."
"

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
it seems more like you are stalking him....lolmaybe thats why he keeps paying you...so you'll stop!!

Mben

Staff member
Hey, I never said I didn't like older men!!!