• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

ACH withdrawal option errors at Vegas Regal

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Recently we had a member who chose the ACH option from Vegas Regal. After she requested a $500 cashout, she received $463.21 in her bank account. The bank charged a $15 fee for the ACH so where did the other money go to? I sent this information to Nicolas at Vegas Regal and he guaranteed that they did not charge her for the ACH withdrawal, that is had to be a bank fee of some sort. Well, after pressing him with this issue, they looked into even further and found that there was a mistake made on their end concerning ACH withdrawals. So after all of that, our member givennsz, is going to be refunded the missing money and Vegas Regal gave her a very, very, very nice apology chip to boot! Nicolas is asking that if there are others who used the ACH withdrawal option at VR , please let us know if you have ran into an issue with your withdrawal being shorted after using this option. They are going through player's accounts to see if there are others who were affected by their mistake. Post your username here if you think you may have shorted some money after using the ACH option and I will send them off to Nicolas to look at on a more timely basis. This is something that VR sincerely apologizes for and wants to correct the mistakes. Vegas Regal still rocks in my book!!

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Thank you Vegas Regal I am so grateful that Nicolas looked into this for me with the help of Mben and Belgamo. Hugs to both of you! i almost made playthrough lol but didnt had lots of fun with that apology chip anyway I appreciate everything.. Vegas Regal always will stay number one in my books. :)

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I cashed out 100 via ACH at VR and ended up with 84.60. I have no idea how that happened but that is what I got. I just cashed out 1200 at Tropica and am awaiting it hitting the bank. I will let you know what it comes out to be. Thanks everyone for your hard work on this issue. I agree, if you are cashing out a small amount don't do it ACH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9ighty3hree