• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Ajit Pai and the FCC Have Killed Net Neutrality - What It Means - Must Watch Video

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Online Gambling, Net Neutrality, and the FCC - FCC and their corporate shill, Ajit Pai, have successfully killed Net Neutrality for the time being as Ajit Pai lied through his teeth all the while! We look at what that means for online gambling and the future of the Internet without the consumer protections that were stolen from us.

Listen to the bit about Verizon and what they did during the Mendocino wildfire in California.

Reactions: PMM

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Online gambling concerns all of us here. The only silver lining, is Net Neutrality affects everyone, as J. Todd so clearly pointed out. Normally, I would be secure in the knowledge that our Supreme Court would get tired quickly of the multitude of lawsuits, that undoubtedly will end up in their laps. Sadly, Trump and his Republican Cronies...oops I mean Congress ahem, are making sure that Deck is stacked too. Ajit Pai(a shit pile, sorry I could not resist)is just another alligator in Trump's swamp. It just never ends with this Administration. :angry:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Online gambling concerns all of us here. The only silver lining, is Net Neutrality affects everyone, as J. Todd so clearly pointed out. Normally, I would be secure in the knowledge that our Supreme Court would get tired quickly of the multitude of lawsuits, that undoubtedly will end up in their laps. Sadly, Trump and his Republican Cronies...oops I mean Congress ahem, are making sure that Deck is stacked too. Ajit Pai(a shit pile, sorry I could not resist)is just another alligator in Trump's swamp. It just never ends with this Administration. :angry:
Google this: lawsuit against verizon and California firefighters, to read more about what Verizon did, admitted to, then tried to say it was a mistake.

Then search this: how will the new net neutrality ruling affect online gambling, to read how our favorite entertainment venue, and online Gaming, especially smaller developers of course, will get hit hard.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Online gambling concerns all of us here. The only silver lining, is Net Neutrality affects everyone, as J. Todd so clearly pointed out.
Yes, a silver lining. If it was something that affected online gambling only, we'd be on our own. You know how a lot of folks feel about gambling. They wouldn't rally around us.

A lot of articles out there. Everyone, stay informed, up to date. This affects you in more ways than one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77melizar