• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

allslotsusa poss free 10

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Which account number, stallions? Which one did you use? Your All Slots, your All Jackpots, your Royal Joker? "
"
Thanks for the heads up!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I tried and it said my bonus was successful but when I read the terms it said it was only for the recipiant of the email so I'll let you know I have to wait 3 hours

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
I used my royal joker account... i believe it was that one lmao. Within 30 minutes it was in my account. Gl to all that can claim.

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
givennsz, did you use the link above or did you get an email I also  used my royal joker account # and so far nothing

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
I clicked on the link above and entered my account number it said it was successful and it can take up to 3 hours.

Mben

Staff member
Well, I did the same exact thing as givennsz and nada (yet).
wink.gif

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Isn't that funny, a christmas promo card and I just got mine today. who's running the place, someone better tell them ther a full month late.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
First of all, it will always tell you were successful. Although, here's the thing if you did NOT receive the mailer, you will not receive the money. It states that in thier terms.

Mben

Staff member
I didn't receive a mailer and really don't expect anything.Givennsz, did you receive a mailer? -- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 25th of January 2011 11:13:40 AM

sporty883

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i got the christmas card in the mail yesterday. used it after my free spins for my birthday. didnt make anything but had fun.

Mben

Staff member
Guess what? "
"
I got my mailer in the mail today and the account number was my All Jackpots account. I had only tried my Royal Joker and All Slots and blew off trying All Jackpots. lol"
"
I just entered the All Jackpots account in on the promo page. We shall see what happens."
"

Mben

Staff member
And I got the $10. That was quick!"
"
Thanks for the post stallions!

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Better late than never, more than Platinum P or RR gave me and i put alot there. Thanks Allslots

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Still haven't receive the mailer and was credited days ago. But my mail was forwarded so it might of got sent back and i was still on the list. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luckyme222