• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Amy Winehouse, 27 years old, found dead in her London home

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Sad, but certainly not unexpected

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'm glad to see that so many of you were concerned about a heroin addicted crack whore who had a few popular songs :thumb:

omeg

It is always sad when such a young life is lost. Regardless who she was, famous or not, she had a family I am sure, and they will feel her loss.As far as her lifestyle, I know very little of her. Never even knew her name till today. Shows how out of touch I am with todays music.  From what I have read, she was a time bomb waiting to go off.  In and out of drugs and alcohol. Absolute shame.                                                                                                     Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I heard one of her songs for the first time a couple of months ago and never have heard one since. So I guess I was never a fan and didn't care to be one but I am with Pam on this. She was a person who lost her life way to early. Just that fact alone makes it sad ..... to me.