• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Andy and his Family

Chars

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
On behalf of all the staff and members of NDCGF i would like to send a prayer to Andy and his family for his father whom has suffered a heart attack and is currently in hospital, may the strength of all our prayers and thoughts we share with you at this struggling time see you to a full and speedy recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:

wendyj441

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
my thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family I sympathize with you as I am going through the same thing

AceAndyAce

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
First of all, i would like to thank everybody who showed support in the topics for me and my family. It made me really stronger.Last weekend my dad got a heart attack. Fortunally he was at the hospital when it happend, was feeling sick a few days. So they fixed him, and everything is going ok, under circumstances.Next week he will get home, the doctors told us.The thing is, this happens to all my uncles too, there is some disease in the family. Only, they got it in their mid 30s. So im preparing, whenever i feel something, to take direct action.Well, wanted to let you know i really appreciated it!Thanks, Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77melizar