• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Angus the pig......

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
spacer.gif
Into a tavern for a cool one and to have a look about for someone who could suggest some sites to see while in visiting this little scottish town, the couple head over towards and interesting looking red-haired man. The sit and order a drink for themselves and for the man and conversation proceeded as follows: Excuse us sir, but might you tell us a little about this town or some interesting sights to see? Ahh, you don't want to know nethin bout this town. They're a boonch a ungrates is what they are. Ya want ta see sumthin? Ya see that bridge o'er there? I built that bridge with me own two hands. I carried the stones o'er one by one and put em up and built that bridge. But do they call me Angus the bridge builder??? NahN, ya see that wall o'er there?? I built that wall with me own two hands. I carried the stones o'er one by one and put em up and I built that wall. But do they call me Angus the wall builder??? Nah, but ya fock one pig...

Last edited by a moderator: