• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Another Great Run playing Galaxy Grab

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Snap482.jpg
Snap483.jpg
Snap484.jpg
Snap485.jpg
After playing a bit more, I cashed out at a nice $4,000!  Since its launch (2 weeks ago), I've won/withdrawn over $7k already.  I really love this game!

Last edited by a moderator:

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh my, must be nice..lolDo you always bet max bet?? What do you deposit when you first start??  HOW DO YOU ALWAYS WIN LIKE THIS????? I need some pointers.    

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
wow I just opened up galaxy grab at go wild and had 20 free spins won 5.67  lost that real fast how do you do it good for you!!!

Pegeesue

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
very nice run of luck ob..keep it up !!"
"
Played that game last night and was doing not do bad until I changed my bet lol.

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
vacant1 wrote: Oh my, must be nice..lolDo you always bet max bet?? What do you deposit when you first start??  HOW DO YOU ALWAYS WIN LIKE THIS????? I need some pointers.    
Deposit Amount - $125 or more, it can take many spins before the game finds its groove (so to speak) Max Bet - Yes, anything less is pointless to me My Tip - Don't spin too fast, you need to wait a good second (one one thousand). 

nonna

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i always start a half the bet to see how its spinning i get more play time that way of course when the games hit really well i could kick myself for not going the full bet you are on a roll good luck and keep winning