• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Any Walking Dead Fans? Make Carol's Cookies!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Anyone besides me watching The Walking Dead? Now you can make Carols Cookies From Sunday night's episode!

The-Walking-Dead-Carol-Lots-of-Cookies-Recipe-400-3.gif

"In Episode 513 of The Walking Dead, Carol continues to play “Suzy Homemaker” for the Alexandrians. That is, until one resident catches Carol stealing guns. Soon that little guy has a big decision to make: meet a grisly end or eat more cookies. Lucky for you, you can just have cookies — lots of cookies — with the official recipe for Carol’s cookies below." ()

The-Walking-Dead-Carol-Cookies-Recipe-Card-AMC.jpg

Reactions: Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Is this some kind of trick?

Who can resist a cookie recipe?

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Do you watch The Walking Dead PSP? In this episode Carol is just happy to have ingredients to make cookies so many years after the zombie apocalypse has begun. You notice there are no eggs in the recipe? Well Carol explains that applesauce can substitute for them.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I get it now!

I have 45 minutes of the last episode of season 5 to watch and after I do, I will be all caught up on the Walking Dead.

It's taken me 2 weeks of watching it from season 1 to season 5 but totally worth it.

(yes, I was probably the last remaining human on the planet who never watched TWD. lol)

Reactions: Sookie