• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? FANTASY FOOTBALL THAT IS!!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I need some kind of idea as to how many members would be interested in playing Fantasy Football this year. Belgamo usually puts up a lil bit of cash to the winner and it's a whole lot of fun talking smack. (Last year got a little out of hand. We are all adults and I think we can handle it but we must be a bit more sensitive to others this time around guys and gals :wink:) This is not the offical sign up for Fantasy Football thread. This is so we know whether or not we will have enough players for a league this year which is still a couple months off.  See this Fantasy Football Champion ring?
Who wants to take it away from Yvonne?  (Sorry Yvonne lol Wait, I guess you never lose your ring. You just get knocked off the pedestal. lol)   So who's up for some Fantasy Football?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
I wanted to add that if you type in fantasy football in the search field in the menu bar at the top of the forum, you will find a bunch of threads from years past.You can get an idea as to how much fun this is!!!! Ladies, you can get your husbands to help you if you want. And for our male members, just ask your wives, girlfriends, moms or sisters how to play! :lol: (how's that for total contradiction? hahaha)

Mben

Staff member
Right on queenmap! Can't wait to see you on the field again this year! :clap:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Alex - I'd like to buy a vowel - I'll take an L   :surprise:

tamaroa

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm in yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
I am really glad to see all of you wanting to play FF this year! :maddance:

WinnerPLZ

Last year was my first and yes my boyfriend helped me, this year i'll ignore his butt and probably do alot better lmao count me in. Thank you

Mben

Staff member
WinnerPLZ wrote: Last year was my first and yes my boyfriend helped me, this year i'll ignore his butt and probably do alot better lmao count me in. Thank you
 :gogirl: 

Mben

Staff member
Ok boys and girls ...... looks like we are playing Fantasy Football again this year! :maddance:Keep an eye out for the official Send Me an Invite to Join the League thread ........ as soon as Belgamo gets the league set up at NFL site.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Is there going to be a draft or assigned teams?

omeg

PSP wrote: Is there going to be a draft or assigned teams?
 Hi PSP......I wanted to let you know that Mben or Bel will have to answer your question about FF.I know nothing about it, and I need to learn. Is there a crash course? hahaAnyways, didnt want you to think no one had read your post, its just that I do not have an answer for you.Mben is on a little vacation right now.                                                                                           Pam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheezer