• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

AREA CLOSED

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
THIS AREA IS CLOSED , WE WILL BE MAKING BIG CHANGES IN THE COMING WEEKS TO MAKE IT EASIER ON ALL OF US

DrJugz

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
have you guys had any luck bringing the VIP area back?  I know it has been more than the coming weeks , but very good word usage as I cannot say smack about it! I love this forum! :imslow:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Awww, the old VIP Club .... I thought everyone forgot about it. :lol:The VIP Club takes a lot of work and maybe when our plates are clean, we can take a shot at opening it again. That would be Belgamo's call though. And we love you DrJugz!!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
This was just too much manual work. I wopuld have hoped by now it would have faded from memory, guess not!

Deborilla

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:boohoo:     I just barely got in there!  I have been patiently waiting :shoes:  I guess it was good while it lasted.  :surprise:I wish I knewmore about computers, I would offer to help.  However, I would probably be more work than help.  Maybe we could come up with another way to win that awesome T-Shirt I got.  Any way, thanks for all that you do on this forum.  It is the BEST on the net! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Deborilla wrote: ... I wish I knew more about computers, I would offer to help.  However, I would probably be more work than help. Any way, thanks for all that you do on this forum.  It is the BEST on the net!
Thank you soooo much for even offering, deborilla! Members like you make this forum the BEST on the net! Thanks again!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearhustle