• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Attention 2012 Fantasy Football Players!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys and gals. Can you check your email for one that I just sent out to you all? It was sent to the email address that you use for Fantasy Football and maybe not neccessarily the one you use for the forum. It would behoove (LOL love that word) you to read it and reply!Thanks everyone!  GO CARDINALS!!! 
arizona_cardinals_poster-11690.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Did you all get my email? I heard back from 4 team owners only. With them, me and Belgamo knowing about the email, that leaves 6 of you who have not read it and/or replied. I can re-send if needed. Let me know.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I hope the 6 who didn't reply stay asleep regarding their teams rosters this year ,lol that would be awesome

Mben

Staff member
I sent out a mass email to all the team owners. Please check your regular email for it! Thanks!Oh and I forgot to add that if you participate, please let ME know you have sent it so I can keep track. Belgamo is a bit too busy to keep track of that.

Mben

Staff member
Team owners, please check your email again. Some owners have said they did not receive the emails I have re-sent them and it is imperative that you read them so you do not miss out on a great opportunity!

Mben

Staff member
Team owners, please check your email again.Some owners have said they did not receive the emails so I have re-sent them.It is imperative that you read them so you do not miss out on a great opportunity!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joedirt4u