• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Attention Art Lovers

Booo73

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
As some of you know, my hubby and I just opened our own art gallery in the city we live. It's called A Corner Piece Gallery. I've just finished the website. If you have a moment have a look around. We have 3 members now and they are absolutely amazing. And, of course, my hubby's work which is positively mind blowing. Enjoy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Those are absolutely beautiful, Booo73! Your husband is very talented and you did a great job on the new website!

omeg

Simply beautiful. Your husband is so talented.Tell me, does he take requests of what to have painted for people?I have a particular wildlife picture in my mind that I would love to see come to life. :roll:                                                                                                           Pam

katiebugjr

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am an artist myself I guess you could say.  I REALLY loved all of the artwork and wish you luck!!!!  Thanks for sharing!

mackay1st

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WOW! Fantastic Art! I have a true love of acrylic painting myself... self taught of course and it took me 5 years sitting at my dining room table... alone alone alone! I now wish I had known years ago that I had a bit of talent...I surely would have gotten proper training tsk tsk tsk..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
analevel