• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Awesome Anagrams

ishin

Banned
here are some fascinating anagrams... Slot Machines  :::  Cash Lost in 'emMother-in-law  :::  Woman HitlerDesperation  :::  A Rope Ends ItEleven plus two  :::  Twelve plus oneDormitory  :::  Dirty RoomEvangelist  :::  Evil's AgentThe Morse Code  :::  Here Come DotsAnimosity  :::  Is No AmitySnooze Alarms  :::  Alas!  No More Z'sAlec Guinness  :::  Genuine ClassSemolina  :::  Is No MealThe Public Art Galleries  :::  Large Picture Halls, I BetA Decimal Point  :::  I'm a Dot in PlaceThe Earthquakes  :::  That Queer ShakeContradiction  :::  Accord not in itGeorge Bush  :::  He bugs Gore and here are some big grand-daddy anagrams... President Clinton of the USA  :::  To copulate, he finds interns.That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind  :::  A thin man ran; makes a large stride, left planet, pins flag on moon...On to Mars!To be or not to be, that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.  :::  In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent  hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
biggrin.gif
I love words!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c.morrical