• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Babysitting My Loves!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
After Friday's horrific taking of innocent lives, everyone wanted to grab their child, grandchild and hug them so hard and never let them go and that's just what I did yesterday!Yesterday my daughter asked if I would babysit for her so she could go to her Christmas party. I went early to her house and left very late. (she must have been having a great time at the party! lol)I am sad to be happy that I am able to hug and kiss my 2 munchkins while other parents and grandparents are experiencing the most pain they will probably ever feel in their entire life. I shed tears last night reading the names and stories of the sweet, sweet children that were taken from the ones who loved them to no end! Here are a few pictures from yesterday of the 2 kids I would go absolutely insane over if anything ever happened to them. I love them so much!       Michael is being awful silly with his gummy Lifesavers. And oh my gosh! I love squeezing Miya's cheeks! lol She's getting 2 teeth in on the bottom too. 

Last edited by a moderator:

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am with you Mben. I have my 2 grandchildren living with me and they are my heart. I wouldn't know what I would do if anything ever happened to them. My heart goes out to the families of the children who were taken from them at the beginning of their lives.I too shed tears reading their names. 

Mben

Staff member
I love that picture of your granddaughter, sashasmom. We definitely have a lot to be thankful for ....... our beautiful grandchildren!

omeg

Children are the greatest joy I know. I dont have any of my own, but many have crossed my path in life, and my Neices and Nephews are my whole world.I truely enjoy the picks we are all able to share of the children that mean so much to us here on the forum.Kids Rule........:roll:

Mben

Staff member
daremeto wrote: how come i can't see the pics?
Are you seeing red x's again? If you are, I don't know why that's happening to you. I run into it every once in a while. It's usually a refresh issue for me.