• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

BACK ON THE FORUM

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
I do not know if any of you have realized i was missing for about a month. Some things came up that forced me to take time away from here, but i can assure you I am back. It may take me a few days to get back in the loop.I would also like to extend my appreciation to Mben and cat dancer for holding down the fort in my absence, WAY TO GO GIRLS!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Were you gone boss?
rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
You're welcome Belgamo! "
"
Now it's time for my much needed vacation!!! Lake Tahoe, here I come!!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote: You're welcome Belgamo! Now it's time for my much needed vacation!!! Lake Tahoe, here I come!!
Great
ohmygod.gif

Mben

Staff member
Have fun with the bossman, cat dancer! lol"
"
Also, I would like to thank the members who gave cat and I a pat on the back.

sweetg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Welcome Back Belgamo!...Cat and Mben did an exceptional job while you were away!...way to go

Norleen8

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I will have to say indeed that Cat Dancer and Mben are the right WOMEN for the job no doubt!!  Although they can never stay out as late they did an awesome job at keeping things going! Welcome Home Belgamo, I hope all is now well for you and yours. Keep the bonuses coming!!!! Thanks for everything I really like this site!!! Norleen

lauralaten

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Awesome job gals. Have fun in Lake Tahoe. Welcome back Belgamo. What makes a great manager. Surrounding yourself with good people and training them well. Looks like you filled this bill.

msfilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
biggrin.gif
  Sorry Bel appearently they as in Mben and cat dancer, were outstanding at covering the forum, because I did not notice it had been that long,
blankstare.gif
 sorry. I hope all is welcome and ummm, well, Welcome Back.

Mben

Staff member
Awww ............. you all are so sweet!!! "
"
That's why I love this place! Because of you all! "
"
thankyou:

Mben

Staff member
Awww ............. you all are so sweet!!! That's why I love this place! Because of you all!