• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Betphoenix tourney first place for now

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
torneo26012011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
LOL I read the time remaining of 5:35 to mean that's all the time was left for the whole tournament. I forgot, that's the time the player has left to play. It's been a while since I have played in an RTG tournament."
"
My fingers are crossed for you!

omeg

Good Luck Martin......Thats a great score and I hope it stays TOP score.     Do let us know.                                                                                  Pam

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Not sure same exact, but I was so happy to be 3rd, then 4th now 5th and 16 hrs left, and 400 unplayed. Is that you who jumped straight to the top? Good for you and me too, as long as I get something, I'm happy.

Mben

Staff member
He posted 3 days ago and said there was 19 hrs left. I would think his tournament is over, helwin. I wonder if he stayed in first or not?"
"
As for you, good luck these next 16 hours!!!! I hope you get something too!

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks I did come in 5th and got $18. Had it to $75 real fast and kept going. I can't believe it's gone already. Now have to wait till Thursday to play....

Mben

Staff member
helwin wrote: Thanks I did come in 5th and got $18. Had it to $75 real fast and kept going. I can't believe it's gone already. Now have to wait till Thursday to play....
Congratulations! (sorry it's gone already but none the less!)