• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

BETTER FREE SCREENSHOT SOFTWARE

ladyceltic

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
TYTYTY Spade for the link. It works GREAT!!!!  I could not get my print screen key to work so i had no way to take screenshots before  I am having a great time taking and posting them!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
ladyceltic wrote: TYTYTY Spade for the link. It works GREAT!!!!  I could not get my print screen key to work so i had no way to take screenshots before  I am having a great time taking and posting them!!!! ME 2 LADYCELTIC very simple instructions thanks again spade

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
Holly CRAP on a $6.25 bet??????????????Had one not that good was $8600 on crazyCatWTGGGGGGGGg Did you win tour?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I have been searching for this post for weeks since buying my new pc. Now the link is gone and i can't remeber the site :dino:
I'm sorry about that cat. I looked for it on the old forum, but couldn't find it there because the old forum wasn't what it used to be. Belgamo had gone in and cleaned house in order to possible keep the old forum online, but with a new name. It has since been taken offline.

So my question is this ... if this is the "Best Screenshot Software" as Spade says it is, why doesn't he remember the name of it or even have the link bookmarked? lol

Reactions: cat034 and PMM

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
I now remember it was printkey i think 2000. Tried to find it but ended up downloading something but it wasn't screen shot software lol.

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I hope printkey 2000 still works for windows 10 :beard:
Hey cat! Long time no see! Hope all is well!

So I was like last week years old when Sookie turned me on to this nifty screenshot program built into Windows 10. It's awesome! I use it all the time now.

It's called Snip & Sketch. Here's a video explaining it.

Personally, I use the Start, Shift, + S hotkey option to open it immediately instead of searching for it in the menu to open it.

Anyway, check it out!

Reactions: cat034

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
I will check it out thanks Mben. I will always come back as long as i am able. This was my first home and i remember the fun times i had here and how i was so new and green. I learned a lot here and because of that i now play responsibly . Enjoy your day thank you again. :awesome;:cooldude::roll:

• Love
Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I will check it out thanks Mben. I will always come back as long as i am able. This was my first home and i remember the fun times i had here and how i was so new and green. I learned a lot here and because of that i now play responsibly . Enjoy your day thank you again. :awesome;:cooldude::roll:
Hi cat! Long time, good to see you :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: cat034 and Mben