• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Big Bopper Win at Kudos!

GeenaL

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow! I had no idea you could win so much on this game...one spin at $2.70 paid $2442.15!!

Big Bopper.jpg

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:surprise:What an amazing hit! I have tried that game a few times since it launched and haven't had any luck with it :(
And I see this was at Kudos so I am going to assume that since they don't offer bonuses that you are free to hit that cashout button :clap:

Reactions: Mben

GeenaL

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:surprise:What an amazing hit! I have tried that game a few times since it launched and haven't had any luck with it :(
And I see this was at Kudos so I am going to assume that since they don't offer bonuses that you are free to hit that cashout button :clap:
I couldn't cash out all of it as I was playing on my daily kudos cashback, but put in for my max on it anyway. :0

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congratualtions, GeenaL!

We'll both hope that his cashout goes much smoother than the last! :crossed:

Reactions: Sookie

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Glad to see you can actually win there. May play there again. I did have luck on that slot but it was a no deposit bonus and was just playing for fun when I kept hitting the bonus.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie