• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Big Dollar Free Spins

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Code -  BIGTAILS 20 free spins to play Tails of New York01 x 40 lines Code -  BIGHAWK 20 free spins to play Tomahawk Slot.01 x 25 lines Code -  BIGTREAT 25 free spins to play Trick or Treat Slot.01 x 25 lines Code -  BIGSAMBA 20 free spins to play Samba Spins Slot50 lines at .01 cents Code -  BIGSOLDIER 20 free spins to play Small Soldiers Slot40 lines at .01 cents

Mben

Staff member
That sucks, Janet. Sorry! "
If this makes you feel better, I'm locked out of my account so I couldn't even try to claim them.

deej

DOWN UNDER PLAYER
i got bigtails havnt tryed the rest still playing on the bonus up to about 20 bucks now :D

Mben

Staff member
I'm glad they're working for some members. Have fun!

Mben

Staff member
Here's another one good for 30 free spins on Buckin' Broncos ..... MUSTANG

Mben

Staff member
I_am_Loni wrote:
Mben wrote: Here's another one good for 30 free spins on Buckin' Broncos ..... MUSTANG
 Only got one spin on i7 slot. ??????????
Oh, that's so weird! I have no idea why, I am Loni. 
confuse.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

throbnrob

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for the codes. They did not work on my downloaded software. I tried again on website flash version and they worked great. Thanks again.

I_am_Loni

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote:
I_am_Loni wrote:
Mben wrote: Here's another one good for 30 free spins on Buckin' Broncos ..... MUSTANG
 Only got one spin on i7 slot. ??????????
Oh, that's so weird! I have no idea why, I am Loni. 
confuse.gif
 I went back in today, and the issue has been resolved.  Thanks!:shwing:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Oh, good, I am Loni. I'm glad you got all the spins."
And throbnrob, I've read that a lot lately with some of the BOS codes. That players are able to claim them only after going through the instant browser version. Glad it works that way for some but it's strange that it does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanabee5