• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

BINGO FEST, $20 free - USA players welcome

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
<a href="http://affiliates.cyberaffiliatenetwork.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_226b_170" ></a>BingoFest is giving new customers an instant $20 free trial bonus upon registration. Try the bingo games for free before making an initial deposit. The following Terms and conditions apply: Winnings derived from the $20 trial bonus cannot be cashed out. An initial deposit is required to cash out winnings and gain access in to the pay bingo rooms. Offer applies to new customers only. Unless otherwise stated, customers reopening their BingoFest Account cannot claim this bonus. Only one offer can be claimed per customer. The $20 Free bonus does not have a cash value and is non-transferable in to the pay bingo rooms. The bonus can only be used in the "Classic Free Trial" bingo room (not in the pay bingo rooms, slots or video poker games). Free winnings from the "Classic Free Trial" room are not transferable to the pay bingo rooms. The chat feature is only available in the pay bingo rooms.

Last edited by a moderator:

bingoladyz

Hey Belgamo, I got the $20 on BingoSky last month - thanks! Can I get the same bonus here too? I want to give it another go!! :)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
bingoladyz wrote: Hey Belgamo, I got the $20 on BingoSky last month - thanks! Can I get the same bonus here too? I want to give it another go!! :)
YES!! -  it appears that you may
nod.gif
You are now chatting with 'Anna' Anna: Hello, welcome to live chat.  How may I help you? none: i am a moderater on a forum and one of my players asked  if she can get the $20 trial at BingoFest if she got $20 free at Bingo Sky last month? none: can u answer that? none: ; ) Anna: yes we offer 20 free Anna: to try none: right but it appeared the two sites may be connected and we were wondering if she may claim it at both?? Anna: yes she can Anna: they are separate sites. none: fantastic!!none: tyvmnone: :) -- Edited by Cat Dancer on Monday 17th of May 2010 02:55:49 PM

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://affiliates.cyberaffiliatenetwork.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_226b_243" title="NDF"></a>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson