• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Bingo Flash...Free Scratch Card email...

omeg

Hi everyone:If you  like Bingo like me, watch your email for a free scratch card from Bingo Flash today. Just scratch and win, and the amount you won is automatically credited to your account. If you dont have an account yet, they have a $20 free sign up for new players plus an awesome first deposit bonus of 250%Good Luck and have fun...I'm off to play some free Bingo.<a href="http://www.bingoflash.com/" title="NDB">Bingo Flash</a>                                                                                         Pam-- Edited by PMM2008 on Monday 20th of September 2010 10:47:22 AM

omeg

conniecb66 wrote: thanks to you i wouldn't have checked...i got $7 free and had fun with it...thanks again
 Awesome, glad you got it. I played slots with mine. hehe                                                                                          Pam

omeg

Adam925 wrote: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP
Hi Adam:  Welcome to NDF. So glad your here.As far as the scratch cards go, I usually have to click on the first on I see in the email. Then it takes me to another card where I hold down my mouse botton and scratch off the bottom.   It will reveal how much you have won.It gives you an option to credit your account I believe, and I always click that, then get a confirmation that the gift was credited to my account. After that, simply log in and play. Hope this helps, and your playing your scratch cards soon.  Good Luck and Have Fun:                                                                                   Pam 

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
godzilla07