• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Bingo Is Us Raises The Bonus Again To $25 Free

tookaotik

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Bingo Is Us Now Gives You A Free $25 ND Sign Up BonusThey Also Have Added A New 5 Reel Bonus SlotThe Games Here Are Pretty Fun So Enjoy The Free ChipAnd Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnys

Banned
could u give us the link to the bingo is us us seems i cant find it even in goggle appriciate it if you would ty.-- Edited by johnnys at 12:49, 2007-07-31

tookaotik

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry About That Here's The Linkhttp://www.bingoisus.comGood Luck

tookaotik

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry Guys But The Free $25 Promo Has Ended And Has Dropped Back Down To A $6.25 ND Bonus But Who Knows It'll Probably Go Back Up Again Just Check The Site

virgie

NDF FRIEND
tried to sighn up on bingo is us, but they said that it should not be valid that usa could do it, sorry if not. tried

Virgie It was for sure bingoisus.com ?????  Wow, they were a new bingo site that seemed a bit promising and now that I think about it I stopped receiving promotional emails from them without explanation about 3 weeks ago.  Got to go check this out.  Thanks for keeping us all updated, sheesh~another USA friendly bingosite bites the dust right out of the starting gate! Merry Christmas,talkintaco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216