• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Bingomania

Southernhunny

Has anyone else had problems getting their accounts verified at bingomania? I have sent my info to them in about 20 different emails to 4 different email addresses, even tried on 2 seperate occasions to get the emails to them by replying to the emails the chat agents have sent me to get the documents to them. Both times within 1 minute of them telling me they sent the email, it was in my box, now I am supposed to believe they didn't receive my reply email, as well as the dozen or more other times I have emailed. I am beginning to think this is a ploy to not have to pay out bc last week I had a withdrawal denied bc I wasn't verified and I wound up playing it all down.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I don't have an account there to be able to help you out, Southernhunny. It does sound fishy that they never received your docs though.

Hopefully we have Bingomania players that can chime in.

Reactions: Sookie

Southernhunny

I finally got verified after changing the email address associated with my account. Just sending my documents from an alternate email was against there protocol... Not in time for this last payout period thou... But at least it is fixed now. Thank you

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699